Paper transparent Aleda 110 mm (1X20)
Cigarette rolling papers transparent Aleda 110 mm (1X40)
- Cellulose paper does not contain the chemicals typically used to make white paper (lead, arsenic and other metals). These chemicals are needed to bleach the paper.
- Base, completely vegetable and 100% biodegradable, innocuous, odorless and tasteless.
- The transparency of the cellulose allows us to experience a completely new way of smoking. With this role of smoking you can see what is smoking.
- Fabric-biodegradable (NOT PLASTIC) 100% cellulose
- You do not need any kind of tail
- High transparency (95%)
- Measures 110 x 35 mm
- Does not alter the taste and characteristics of the tobacco
- Slow combustion
- Each booklet contains 40 sheets
- The box contains 40 booklets of cigarette rolling papers Aleda 110 mm